Menu

Monday, August 29, 2016

Over My Shoulder - August 2016


SHOPPING: for back-to-school supplies. i got a lil watermelon pencil case and it's the cutest thing ever <3

TRYING: out for a local production of a midsummer night's dream. my dream role is hermia, but any other one will do!

READING: seventeen books this month.

best: radio silence. worst: queen of hearts.


WEARING: a navy blue sweater, gold necklace, jeans, and boots.

GOING: to the fair! alice and mom and i went last weekend. we rode the ferris wheel, petted the goats, and ate way too much funnel cake. xD

EATING: the pad thai from my favorite noodle place. <3

DISCOVERING: a little secret garden in my neighbor's backyard. there's a trellis and two rocking chairs and rows upon rows of sweet peas. alice and i spent all yesterday afternoon out there reading <3

xo evelyn
Share:

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're getting very active! I'm back to school now too: ugh ugh ugh...

    (ps - I tagged you for something on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pad thai is amazing. :D <3 <3
    Great post!

    Sophia xx
    A Lantern In Her Hand
    The Inkpot Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rangers Apprentice!! Inheritance!! Ahh! Love those. The secret garden sounds like my dream- wish I could see it! And good luck on your auditions- I love A Midsummer Night's Dream. What a fun month!
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow

Follow

Copyright © Epilogue | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com