Menu

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Over My Shoulder - July 2016


WATCHING: just started the good wife. i avoided it for so long because of how sexist it sounded, but i'm only a couple episodes in and i'm already madly in love <3

MAKING: crafts with alice's girl scout group.

CELEBRATING: my cat's birthday. she turned eleven and we threw her her own party.

WANTING: to take off with my friends on a road trip. all i want is our laughter and the open road and tunes blaring from the car radio. 

READING: fifteen books this month.

best: the stars at oktober bend. worst: the glittering court.


WEARING: my macbeth t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

SAVING UP FOR: theoretically, college. but i've been setting aside some money for that amazing truck i saw at the second-hand dealer's - it's a dream made of stardust, beautiful but so easy for the winds of reality to blow away, but a dream nevertheless. and what's the use of dreams if we don't try to make them real?

xo evelyn
Share:

4 comments:

  1. What a fun July! I love Ranger's Apprentice- I read them all back in junior high they were probably one of my favorite reads from eighth grade. I need to go back and read them again. All those books look good- I want to read them all XD. Crafts are so fun- I love craft days. Happy Birthday to your cat!
    -Vivian
    http://moonsworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are all rereads for me too <3 as much as i get excited about new releases, sometimes it's just nice to revisit sentimental reads, you know?
      thank youuuuu! i'll tell her you said hello :)

      xo evelyn

      Delete
    2. Noticed you followed me and put my blog button up- thank you! I just now followed you (yay I'm the first follower!)- can't wait to see more posts :)
      -Vivian

      Delete
    3. ahhhh omg, thank you so much <3

      xo evelyn

      Delete

Friends

Follow

Follow

Copyright © Epilogue | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com